I-270 Construction Project
The I-270 North Construction project is beginning and Johnny Londoff Chevrolet has made a commitment to keep it’s customers informed of all closures and detours affecting it customers getting to the dealership. We will be constantly communicating with MoDot to keep our customers informed of dates of closures and the detours that are possible to be able to get to the dealership. As always, please reach out to a dealership representative should you have any questions regarding detours or closures.
With the I-270 project continuing to move forward, we want to keep everyone up to date. The weekend of April 16-19 there is going to be a closure that will affect how people get to our dealership. On this weekend, they will be closing the West Florissant Bridge and tearing it down and rebuilding it. This project is expected to take about 4 months. The following detours will be in place for the duration of the project. Below is the detours that MoDot will have in place.
- Southbound traffic on West Florissant Avenue detours via Dunn Road to North Elizabeth Avenue to Pershall Road to connect to West Florissant Avenue and continue southbound.
- Northbound traffic on West Florissant Avenue detours via Pershall Road to New Halls Ferry Road to Dunn Road to connect to West Florissant Avenue and continue northbound.
- Travelers north of I-270 on West Florissant Avenue traveling to I-270 eastbound detour via Dunn Road to North Elizabeth Avenue to the I-270 eastbound entrance ramp from North Elizabeth Avenue.
- Travelers south of I-270 on West Florissant Avenue traveling to I-270 westbound detour via Pershall Road to New Halls Ferry Road to Dunn Road to the I-270 westbound entrance ramp from Dunn Road.
The Johnny Londoff Team is happy to announce that the main service entrance is back open. The road crews have completed the reconstruction of the entrance. The entrance just to the east of the main entrance has been closed for reconstruction and will remain closed for the new few weeks. Our secondary entrance by the used car lot is currently partially closed while reconstruction is completed on it. Please look for posted signage in and around the dealership as we continue to get through this road construction project.
As of this morning, the Johnny Londoff Chevrolet main Service entrance is temporarily closed for construction. This entrance is expected to be closed for approximately 2 weeks. All departments will remain open throughout all phases of construction along Dunn Rd. The Johnny Londoff Chevrolet team has posted signage in and around the dealership to help people navigate throughout the dealership. For customer coming to the dealership for service, we ask that all customers use the temporary entrance just to the east of the current service entrance. If you are coming for parts and sales, the entrance by the gas station is open with parking available along that side of the building. Our other sales entrance is open and operational with no changes on that side at this time.
Beginning Monday, March 1st, 2021, Dunn Road will become one way westbound road traffic. Over the next 7 months, it will also be a one lane road, while Dunn Road is rebuilt. This will be from N Hanley/Graham to Washington/Elizabeth. At this time, the westbound I-270 exit to New Florissant Road(exit 27) will permanently close. In the coming weeks the Johnny Londoff Chevrolet Entrances will also be rebuilt, please keep an eye out to our website as well as our social media pages for updates to traffic flow while these closures take place. Below is information on how to access the dealership.
- I-270 eastbound traffic, please exit at New Florissant Rd. At the stoplight, go straight on Pershall to Washington/Elizabeth. Turn left onto Washington. At the next light turn left onto Dunn Road towards the dealership.
- I-270 westbound traffic, please exit at the Washington/Elizabeth exit. Stay on Dunn Road to the dealership.